Followers

Tuesday 17 June 2014

CAS or FULL ON !!


A big thank you to all who entered our challenge last week, boy did the team have fun seeing all your fabulous creations !!

So onto this weeks challenge which is:

CAS (clean and simple) or FULL ON !!

Our fabby do prize this week is:


And here is some inspiration from the team for you !!

What a great variety of  fabulous ideas for you !!

So why not join in the fun and you never know you might be a WINNER !!

Don't forget to put #3 after your name if you have used a CSD image, #3 after yor name if you are a follower AND  #6 if you have done both !!

hugs from all the team xx









4 comments:

  1. Fabulous DT creations, wonderful inspiration. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry I forgot to put #3 after my name. I am a follower.

    Shirley

    http://cottonberrycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I am entry 80 and I forgot to put #3 after my name, I am a follower. Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rats.....I still forgot to put #3 by my name, too!! Thanks for your help.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10