Followers

Monday 6 May 2013

Winner and Top 3 - B Challenge

WOW!!
What a lot of lovely entries we had playing along with our
B challenge
Check back tomorrow for another great challenge

** More news for this week
We have a great Mystery Candy on our Inspirational blog here
and.....
Our New May release stamps will be previewed from Wednesday with a blog hop on Friday....
All will be found here

Now onto our winner this week who wins a fantastic £10 voucher to the store
Ali B - Please contact Suzette within 7 days
suzetteedmond@yahoo.co.uk
and now my favourite 3 oooopppps 5 this week I just could not decide
(I wish I could have had a favourite 30!)
152 - Jania 
111 - Kim
102 - Mian
77 - Lucy
59 - Glenda

Thanks all for playing along and dont forget your badges
Love Jan & the DT
xx

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, thank you so much for choosing my card as a Top 5, I'll proudly wear the badge on my blog. Congratulations to all the winners, XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for picking my card out as one of the Top5. I'm delighted and congratulations to all the other winners.
    Janja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!!!! Congrats to the other winners too - off to email Suzette now xxx :-)

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10